Monday, February 1, 2010

Trichomoniasis How Long Does It Last How Long Can Trichomoniasis Go Undetected In A Woman?

How long can trichomoniasis go undetected in a woman? - trichomoniasis how long does it last

I am 16 weeks prega at 8 weeks of pregnancy I had all my blood tests and Pap smears
Docter asked to test me for everything, including HIV, as
8 valves as blood and made my Pap test results
everything is back to normal, but he had a kidney infection, so I took the
Tablets for ten days for this. I pulled out of the city, so my husband back home
only that my children can go to school for WWE put our best two months in advance
while I was on my sisters. Well, he came for the weekend
Weeks and had sex for the first time since September. and my stomach
I had cramps in danger, and so I went to the emergency room and told me that they
Trichomoniasis. Could it have been in my system when I get the results
Back for the first time? Or do they matter and during the time of separation?
I am ruslts one weeks after intercourse. lost in the
the first test, or have no time?

No comments:

Post a Comment