Monday, February 22, 2010

Epson Cost Per Print Cost Effective, Convenience For Printing Digital 4" X 6" Photos- Camera Shop Vs. Epson Picturemate?

Cost effective, convenience for printing digital 4" x 6" photos- camera shop vs. epson picturemate? - epson cost per print

The camera shop a few steps away from me 18 cents to the cost of 4'x6 'print from a JPEG file. Basically, I want these photos to check the look before you my own size 8 x 10 print Should I this path or use the Epson PictureMate Express, which prints mainly of an independent mini-lab only 4 "x6", but requires the purchase of new paper, ink and maintenance. I want the minimum of inconvenience. Which of the two options is currently economically and efficiently?

2 comments:

  1. If the 4x6 has the color balance right, then printed the same image as 8x10 game. Normally, the 8x10 will cost less than $ 2 If you have a 4x6 print on your printer, you can not with the laboratory. When printing in Photoshop, you must designate a feeling for the best color matching, color printer management, gamma, and able, the type of paper you are.

    With your printer. My actual costs which a 4x6 on an Epson printer do is print more than $ 50 each. This includes only the Epson ink and paper. You need to ink and paper that corresponds to your printer to ensure you get the precise color reproduction and printing is a small file. These costs do not include the time you pay me $ 150 per hour.

    Who ultimately be much more profitable for the customer to wait a couple of hours, and "pictures" of the real laboratory, instead of reporting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to include pictures, so it can print many photos ...
    I have my own dedicated photo printer in my house .... but I find it more expensive for my IKEA drugs to get there, like 19 cents to send Walgreens ....[] .. I just found the quality to be higher and last longer ... So it happens to you .... I'd rather keep collecting them on its website and a few minutes later! + Sometimes you have special coupons and buy photo prints value of 10.00 and receive free COOOOLLL Soo 8x10!

    ReplyDelete