Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mamiya C33 Twin Lens Reflex Camera I Have A Mamiya C33 TLR Camera. I Need The Attachment That Allows You To Screw In A Cable Release. Ideas?

I have a Mamiya C33 TLR Camera. I need the attachment that allows you to screw in a cable release. Ideas? - mamiya c33 twin lens reflex camera

I need the equipment for free cable! It is very important to have one, otherwise the camera shakes so bad tripod on the camera's movement, which destroy the pictures! Help! Any help please. I have tried, in large part for the cameras, but it is very expensive! Point me in the right direction!

1 comment:

  1. When shaking the tripod is too light for the camera.

    All the goals I have for my C330 output cable attached to the lenses. I had nothing to add to something. You must reach your goal of a workshop and see your destination. They can help you.

    You can call the hotline Mamiya and see what they say.

    ReplyDelete