Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Usb To Spdif I Am Having JVC Camcorder Model No. GRSXM 470A.I Want To Connect It With The Hp Laptop.How Can I Do This?

I am having JVC camcorder model no. GRSXM 470A.I want to connect it with the hp laptop.How can I do this? - usb to spdif

The camcorder has the following ports:
1. S VIDEO OUT
2. AV Output
3. JLIP / EDIT (protocol serial interface)
It was written in the manual of the device to the computer via this port through a single cable JLIP it.But still no such port on the laptop connected to it.There only 3 USB ports and connect S-video port extension (the only with the additional USB ports, composite, VGA, SPDIF out). The manual shows that there is no JLIP. 0-99, first establish that the device is that the camcorder is connected, but not enough information about procedure.Please full let me know how it is possible to connect a cable converter, has laptop.If in the integrated USB port of a laptop can do, I'm ready to buy. No cable can match with your camcorder, the JLIP laptop.Only cable supplied must be connected in remote also.BY: Anshul

No comments:

Post a Comment