Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ps3 Audio Receiver Hdmi I Am Having Problems With My Audio Receiver, Cant Get The Hdmi Cables To Go Though To The Tv I Get An Error?

I am having problems with my audio receiver, cant get the hdmi cables to go though to the tv i get an error? - ps3 audio receiver hdmi

I have an Onkyo audio receiver to an HDTV 1080i HP a PS3 and the receiver box from Comcast.
Therefore, I have an HDMI cable from the Comcast box in the audio receiver and audio receiver to your TV via an HDMI cable.
my ps3 is on the audio receiver and the TV using an HDMI cable and when I watch TV or play PS3, and I get the error "The connection is not compatible with HDMI-HDCP cable YPbPr more television.

1 comment:

  1. Tex is right (the setup), but no HDMI cable. If so, would be a problem with them running from your cable box to the TV.

    If you follow the configuration that works well.

    ReplyDelete